Friday, December 23, 2005

Eyes of Nye

Remember Bill Nye, the Science Guy? I'm referring to the guy (a good comedian and educator and an actual, talented scientist) as well as his 90s TV show on PBS.

Bill Nye is awesome. That show was classic -- it truly made science fun. Many classes, from elementary to high school, make use of Bill Nye episodes and clips. I remember that my classes always loved it. I remember watching it on TV every day.



So I just learned that Bill Nye has a new show for adults called The Eyes of Nye, which are the instruments through which you see the world when you watch the show. I think they were trying to rhyme "Nye" with "eyes" the way they had rhymed it with "science guy". The program website makes it look interesting, so I will have to find a way to watch some episodes. Check it out.

No comments: